2. I ask you five questions.
3. You answer them.
4. Usually the game is to post this to your LJ too, but I really don't care if you do.
Questions I was asked
1. Do you have a favorite author? If yes, when did you start reading their books and what was the first one you read?
Either Stephen King or George Orwell. I read Pet Semetary when I was 15 I think, and it scared the shit out of me. I knew all about 1984 and Animal Farm from when I was in high school but didn't get around to reading them until 2-3 years ago. I love books that scare me or have a real agenda, some real commentary.
2. What are your long-term goals and/or dreams?
I don't know that I have any really, except to travel and enjoy myself. I eventually want a family and all the accompanying bullshit, but it's not in my forseeable future. I'm having too much fun doing what I'm doing and don't really want my lifestyle to change too much.
3. Can you cook? If so, What's your specialty?
Umm I can cook enough to get myself by. I'm not some culinary genius but I'm told I make good Mexican food.
4. Tell me something about you that you think I should know.
I want a girlfriend or long-term casual sex partner. So if you know anyone!
5. If you could talk to anyone right now, who would it be, why, and what would you say to them?
My best friend Michael. We grew up next door to each other, and still hang out from time to time, but I really wish we hung out more. I'd probably say something like "Oi, fuckhead, let's go out somewhere".